Insanity Index du Forum
Insanity
Bienvenue chez les insanes.

Insanity Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Luis Fonsi - Palabras!-Del*Silencio [iTunes] (2008) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Insanity Index du Forum -> Insanity -> Mot de passe?!Accès?!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wassyleaho

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Luis Fonsi - Palabras!-Del*Silencio [iTunes] (2008) Répondre en citant

Luis Fonsi - Palabras Del Silencio [iTunes] (2008) > urlin.us/2bnv7

"No..Me..Doy..Por..Vencido"..(Album..Version).."No..Me..Doy..Por..Vencido"..(Ranchera..Version).."No..Me..Doy..Por..Vencido"..(featuring..MJ)..(Mambo..Kingz..Reggaeton..Radio..Edit).."No..Me..Doy..Por..Vencido"..(featuring..MJ)..(Mambo..Kingz..Reggaeton..Full..Mix..)..Fehler..Oups,..da..ist..irgendwas..schief..gelaufenOverviewMusicVideoChartsMoreover,...and...more...importantly,...the...public...loved...the...lead...single,..."Nada...Es...Para...Siempre,"...and...lined...up...in...droves...to...buy...the...album...when...it...was...released...in...late...summerSimplemente.6.Super.Hits:.Luis.Fonsi.-.EPView.In.iTunes.16The...resulting...album,...Paso...a...Paso,...was...still...a...Latin...pop...excursion...through...and...through,...but...in...general,...it...featured...guitars...in...the...forefront...rather...than...sweeping...stringsBillboard...Hot...Latin...Tracks...number-one...single...(second...run)...November...22,...2008...-...January...31,...2009...Succeededby..."Por...Un...Segundo"...by...Aventura...Precededby..."Por...Un...Segundo"...by...Aventura...U.S2009-01-17Method..Not..Allowed...The...album...earned...double-platinum...status...in...the...U.SAqu...Estoy...YoView...In...iTunes...168.(Deluxe)View.In.iTunes.3Estoy...PerdidoView...In...iTunes...7^..."Top...Latino"...(in...Spanish)When.time.came.for.Fonsi.to.record.his.sixth.album,.to.be.released.in.2005,.he.went.out.on.a.limb,.recruiting.producer.Sebastian.Krys,.who.had.previously.worked.with.the.likes.of.Carlos.Vives,.Obie.Bermdez,.and.JD.NatashaPaso...a...Paso...debuted...at...number...two...on...the...Top...Latin...Albums...chart,...setting...up...yet...another...great...run...for...Fonsi,...who...now...found...himself...more...aligned...with...successful...yet...inventive...Latin...stars...like...Juanes...than...the...generic...balladeers...he...had...previously...kept...company...withFonsi..and..Claudia..Brant..Luis..Fonsi..singles..chronology.."Tu..Amor"..(2006).."No..Me..Doy..por..Vencido"..(2008).."Aqu..Estoy..Yo"..(2008)..Erreur...Oups,...une...grave...erreur...est...survenueFollow.us.iTunes.and.discover.new.iTunes.Radio.Stations.and.the.music.we.love.Born.in.Puerto.Rico.and.raised.in.Orlando,.Florida,.Fonsi.dove.into.show.business.at.a.young.age,.singing.in.a.school.vocal.group.called.the.Big.Guys.that.also.includedDiscover..and..share..new..music,..movies,..TV,..books,..and..moreIt...also...explored...different...kinds...of...rhythms...and...arrangements,...resulting...in...Fonsi's...most...distinct...and...creative...album...to...date3:42..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..16..Aqu..Estoy..Yo..(Solo..Version)..Lo..Mejor..DeAll.rights.reserved.Billboard...Hot...Latin...Tracks...number-one...single...(first...run)...September...13,...2008...-...November...1,...2008...Succeededby..."Lloro...Por...T"...by...Enrique...Iglesias...Precededby..."Lloro...Por...T"...by...Enrique...Iglesias...U.SFollow.us.on.AppStoreNo...Me...Doy...por...Vencido...-...EPView...In...iTunes...18removeSign.in.Outlook.com.People.Calendar.OneDrive.Word.Online.Excel.Online.PowerPoint.Online.OneNote.Online.Sway.Office.OnlineInboxCalendarContactsSend.emailDocumentsPhotosRecent.docsSharedGroupsPhotos.of.you.New.Word.document.New.Excel.workbook.New.PowerPoint.presentation.New.OneNote.notebook f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Insanity Index du Forum -> Insanity -> Mot de passe?!Accès?! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006